Monday 25 May 2009

Nine giraffe kisses

It doesn't make any difference whether you are in Finland or in Africa, you have to have a bit fun in the middle of all the hard work. Have a look at the pictures to get an idea how I've been entertaining myself in Kenya.

I went to Karen Blixen Museum:





















Me holding a baby crocodile in the crocodile farm:












The big crocs:










We also visited an ostrich farm, where I rode an ostrich. I've got really good video about that, but unfortunately have no means uploading it here for now. I decided to make it up to you by showing an even more exciting picture of me holding an ostrich egg. ;)










But what about the giraffe kisses?

We went to the Giraffe Center and got to feed the giraffes there. The guide showed us a special way of feeding the giraffes: put the food in between your lips and the giraffe will eat it from there. Did I do it? Would you believe, if I said "No"? Well, of course I did it! Did I do it nine times? Yes, because getting a decent picture took many tries. (What I wouldn't do to entertain you...)

Before:












After: (try to imagine the amount of slime on my face after nine giraffe kisses!)

No comments:

Post a Comment